How insecure people really are.

natashakristine

How insecure people really are.

Post  natashakristine on Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:10 am

"You want to be a writer? How will that get you anywhere?"
    "Writing isn't and never will be a profession."
    "Good luck, you chose a Major that will get you no where"

NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG,
    thats all that comes out of their mouths, they have a bad day, so they make mine worst.
    "Your hair looks horrible today", all I want to respond with is "thanks mom atleast I am not a fucking fat cow!"

"you did horrible in highschool Natasha."

AT LEAST I GRADUATED ON TIME. YOU DIDN'T MOTHER.

It is a never ending EXPLiCiT CONTENT fit! Everything I say, everything I do, is not perfect enough well news flash mother, you aren't perfect either.
    But WAIT in front of anyone, and everyone; People come up to her, oh your daughter is so beautiful, you must be so happy, and she has such big dreams, she is such a happy girl. Look at her you must be so proud.

THATS WHEN I BITE MY TONGUE AND HOLD BACK SOMETHING I WANT TO SAY SO FUCKING BAD.

"Ya, I am happy, I am the happiest fucking person you have ever seen right?! Just so fucking happy.
    Happy.
    Happy.
    HAPPY.
    Well guess what mom, your "perfect" size 5. 5 foot 3, blonde hair, green eyes, daughter; is well listen to this it will make you EXPLiCiT CONTENT a brick,
    I am a cutter.
    Yes.
    Look at my left arm I dare you.
    You will see not 1 cut mark, but 17, and those are within the last few days.
    are you proud now?

kristi485

Good News

Post  kristi485 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:47 pm

You are 18 so you are almost if not ready to move out and not have to deal with parents anymore. You be your own boss and make ur life what u want. Let only the people that make u happy in.

popstar

Re: How insecure people really are.

Post  popstar on Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:29 pm

natashakristine wrote:"You want to be a writer? How will that get you anywhere?"

thats all that comes out of their mouths, they have a bad day, so they make mine worst.
    "Your hair looks horrible today", all I want to respond with is "thanks mom atleast I am not a fucking fat cow!"

It is a never ending EXPLiCiT CONTENT fit! Everything I say, everything I do, is not perfect enough well news flash mother, you aren't perfect either.
    But WAIT in front of anyone, and everyone; People come up to her, oh your daughter is so beautiful, you must be so happy, and she has such big dreams, she is such a happy girl. Look at her you must be so proud.

THATS WHEN I BITE MY TONGUE AND HOLD BACK SOMETHING I WANT TO SAY SO FUCKING BAD.

"Ya, I am happy, I am the happiest fucking person you have ever seen right?! Just so fucking happy.
    Happy.
    Happy.
    HAPPY.
    Well guess what mom, your "perfect" size 5. 5 foot 3, blonde hair, green eyes, daughter; is well listen to this it will make you EXPLiCiT CONTENT a brick,
    I am a cutter.
    Yes.
    are you proud now?

>>>Get some help...no seriously and not joking...you can't speak your pain so you inflict pain on yourself and you don't need to do that!!! Your mom probably didn't do all the things she wanted to do with her life and she puts you down because she is jealous...you like to write so write!! But don't cut yourself anymore, it's not worth it, your mom will just have something more to insult you about, when or if she finds out or if she already knows. Start a blog and write about your feelings, chances are there are others that feel the same way as you. I'm sure you are crying out for help so get some!! <<<
    SENDING YOU A REALLY BIG HUMUNGOUS HUG!!

sexy_teen

Post  sexy_teen on Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:56 pm

Hey I know EXACTLY how you feel! I have cut myself and i am only 13. Neutral
    Natalie 08

Post  Natalie 08 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:01 pm

i know how u feel with arguing with ur mom. Back talk to my mom is k so i get "grounded" all the time.
    And i have never cut myself eww i couldnt do it.
    Amberlee428

Post  Amberlee428 on Sat May 26, 2012 7:28 am

natashakristine wrote:"You want to be a writer? How will that get you anywhere?"

Happy.
    Happy.
    HAPPY.
    I am a cutter.
    Yes.
    are you proud now?

My mother is the same way. But I know she loves me. Difference being, you chose a career. And I applaud you for that. I chose to get engaged and raise a child that's not even mine. My mother tells me its not worth it, raising children. But when I put that 6 year old to bed every night, I disagree. Stay strong Natasha! If you ever need to talk my AIM screenname is amberlee.benoit. I love you

mjroks98

Post  mjroks98 on Mon May 28, 2012 1:47 am

i do the same thing my mom and i don't get along so that's why i go to my aunts every weekended he bfs kids are at there moms. I learned that cutting doesn't get you anywhere but therapy. sending big hugs mj <3

hope life gets easier What a Face

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:20 pm