clicksters

New to the Site..need friends

MsDomii

New to the Site..need friends

Post  MsDomii on Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:30 am

so im new to this site n added it bcuz of the movie "cyberbu//y" i could rlly use ppl to tlk to. apparently not many ppl know about this site n the ones that do r mostly girls...buh i willing to tlk to anyone Smile

Becca237

I am in the exact same boat that u are in. I absolutely love the movie cyberbully and I thought that it would be in to see if the site clicksters actually existed

Post  Becca237 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:54 am

MsDomii wrote:so im new to this site n added it bcuz of the movie "cyberbu//y" i could rlly use ppl to tlk to. apparently not many ppl know about this site n the ones that do r mostly girls...buh i willing to tlk to anyone Smile

Becca237

I am in the exact same boat that u are in. I absolutely love the movie cyberbully and I thought that it would be in to see if the site clicksters actually existed

Post  Becca237 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:55 am

MsDomii wrote:so im new to this site n added it bcuz of the movie "cyberbu//y" i could rlly use ppl to tlk to. apparently not many ppl know about this site n the ones that do r mostly girls...buh i willing to tlk to anyone Smile

Katie Breuhl

Re: New to the Site..need friends

Post  Katie Breuhl on Mon May 14, 2012 7:53 am

i'm on here because of cyberbully too I just started today and umm I have 2 questions 4 u if that's ok #1... Do you know if any of the cast from cyberbully is on here? #2...Do you know how to change your profile pic?
    SammiJoB_

Post  SammiJoB_ on Wed May 16, 2012 2:45 am

Katie Breuhl wrote:i'm on here because of cyberbully too I just started today and umm I have 2 questions 4 u if that's ok #1... Do you know if any of the cast from cyberbully is on here? #2...Do you know how to change your profile pic?
    Yea it's on your profile ... uhhh click on profile along the top of the board and then you have new options lower down and just click on the one that shows you the options to change the picture ... god that help was not good ... it makes sense to me but i dont know if it makes sense to you ... let me know if you find it alright if not i'll explain it easier ... well i'll try anyway lol!

noah star

Post  noah star on Fri May 18, 2012 5:54 am

im so bored someone please talk to me Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:08 pm